Directions To Serenity Ridge
Ligmincha International's Serenity Ridge retreat center in Nelson County, Va., is about 25 miles south of Charlottesville. The address is 554 Drumheller Lane, Shipman, VA 22971.
From Charlottesville, travel on US 29 South for about 30 minutes. Continue on US 29 past VA Route 6, then turn left at the second exit, Route 617. Travel on Route 617 along the Rockfish River for approximately four miles, then turn right at the third bridge onto Drumheller Lane. Follow Drumheller to the very top of the hill. You will see a red brick gate with a Serenity Ridge nameplate at the entrance.
Estimated Driving Time to Serenity Ridge From Nearby Cities
- Charlottesville, Va. — 40 minutes
- Richmond, Va. — 1 hour, 55 minutes
- Washington, D.C. — 3 hours
- Durham, N.C. — 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Baltimore — 3 hours, 40 minutes
- Philadelphia — 5 hours, 30 minutes
- New York — 7 hours, 20 minutes
- Louisville, Ky. — 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Atlanta — 8 hours, 30 minutes
- Boston — 11 hours, 15 minutes
By Public Transportation
There is bus, train, and air service to Charlottesville. In addition, Dulles International Airport is about two hours north of Charlottesville near Washington, D.C. Car rental and van service are available at both airports. Complete travel information will be sent upon registration.
Cab service is available from Charlottesville Airport, Amtrak or Greyhound station:
- John Farmer Taxi Service: $75 plus tip (for 1– 3 people). Call 434-960-7106