You can reserve a room in the Garuda House dormitory or tent space in the camping area during retreats. Your reservation may be made online.
We have single, double and eight-person dorm rooms that share a bathroom down the hall. We also have private and semi-private rooms with their own bathrooms. All rooms are heated and air-conditioned.
If you will be tenting, please bring your own set-up, tent, sleeping bag, flashlight, and any other gear necessary to ensure your safety and comfort.
If you have special needs, please let us know so we can direct you to the appropriate accommodations.
- $5/night per person for tent space
- $25/night per person for 6- to 8-person bunk-bed dorm room
- $35/night per person for 2-person and 4-person semi-private bunk-bed rooms
- $50/night per person for a double room with 2 twin beds, bathroom down the hall
- $55/night for 1-person room with twin bed, bathroom down the hall
- $55/night per person for a double room with 2 twin beds on the third floor of Garuda House; bathroom and silent meditation room down the hall
- $65/night for 1-person room with twin bed on the third floor of Garuda House; bathroom and silent meditation room down the hall
- $135/night per private room with one queen-sized bed and one twin bed, plus its own bathroom
- $145/night per private room with two queen-sized beds, plus its own bathroom