Ligmincha International's Serenity Ridge Retreat Center in Nelson County, Virginia is about 25 miles south of Charlottesville.
Travel on US 29 South for about 30 minutes. Continue down US 29 past VA Route 6, then turn left at the second exit, Route 617. Travel on Route 617 along the Rockfish River for approximately four miles, then turn right at the third bridge onto Drumheller Lane. Follow Drumheller to the very top of the hill until you get to Serenity Ridge. You will see a red brick entrance gate with a Serenity Ridge nameplate at the entrance.
Estimated Driving Time to Serenity Ridge From Nearby Cities
- Charlottesville, Va. — 40 minutes
- Richmond, Va. — 1 hour, 55 minutes
- Washington, D.C. — 3 hours
- Durham, N.C. — 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Baltimore — 3 hours, 40 minutes
- Philadelphia — 5 hours, 30 minutes
- New York — 7 hours, 20 minutes
- Louisville, Ky. — 8 hours, 15 minutes
- Atlanta — 8 hours, 30 minutes
- Boston — 11 hours, 15 minutes
By Public Transportation
There is bus, train, and air service to Charlottesville. In addition, Dulles International Airport is two hours north of Charlottesville near Washington, D.C. Car rental and van service are available at both airports. Complete travel information will be sent upon registration.
Cab service is available from Charlottesville Airport, Amtrak or Greyhound station:
- Windswept Transportation (Rick): $99.99 one-way; 10% discount on round trip reservations
- John Farmer Taxi Service: $75.00 one-way. Call 434-960-7106