Resident Program Positions
A limited number of Resident Program positions are now available at Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, founded by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and headquarters of Ligmincha International.
The resident program offers individuals a chance to deepen their practice while serving eitheir 30 or 18 hours per week for Serenity Ridge Retreat Center. Service is in the areas of housekeeping, kitchen support, groundskeeping, program support and light maintenance.
These positions offer a range of benefits, including:
- A safe and supportive community for spiritual practice
- Twice daily self-guided practice sessions
- Twice weekly guided practice sessions with our resident lama (when available) or senior student
- Group viewing of Facebook live webcasts with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
- Free participations in all Ligmincha retreats at Serenity Ridge (that do not have unmet prerequisite)
- Twice monthly personal instruction and guidance from our resident lama (when available)
- Three vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free meals daily. If there are two or more simultaneous participants in our Residency Program, five of these meals each week will be precooked by a Serenity Ridge lead cook. Otherwise, residents will be expected to prepare their own meals with ingredients supplied by Serenity Ridge.
- Housing in bunkrooms
- 20 percent discount at the bookstore
- Use of dormitory laulndry machines
If you are interested in the Residency Program, please apply here.